Monday, March 31, 2008

What a Long Strange Trip it's Been.....


Seems like forever since I've updated the blog. Shame on me! Just got back from New Orleans, I have great stories to share about VooDoo dolls and Tarot card readings.

In the mean time, all of you will need to do the following by tomorrow:

1. Update your blog or have a sketchbook entry
2. Bring in your two new concentration pieces

I will have a calender for you all that outlines the what will be going on this month, due dates etc. Can't wait to see you all.

11 comments:

Cassandra Poulson said...

New Orleans D: I'm so jealous! it's someplace I've always wanted to visit.

Anonymous said...

i finished! yay

lhsap2danielled said...

hope everyones break was funtastic and thuper fun!

lhsap2KelseyI said...

concentrations are almost over!! hurray XD

Christy Sotta said...

Man, I want to go to New Orleans! You have to tell us loads of stories! D:<

omg... concentrations ARE almost over! *le gasp*

Andrew Clayton said...

keep your voodoo away from me

Marty said...

wax on, wax off.

Matt Brooks said...

My parents are moving to New Orleans in.. about 12 hours. Today was my last time seeing them before graduation :(

lhsap2KevinW said...

did we have to comment too? cause i guess i'm doing that now just in case

Allie R said...

that doll is creepin a little bit

Taylor said...

Im going to miss this class :[